- 3 peaches, sliced into 1/2” wedges
- 8 spring roll wrappers
- 1 recipe spicy cilantro almond pesto
- 1 1/2 cups chopped purple cabbage
- 1 1/2 cups grated carrots
- 1/2 cup lightly packed basil leaves
- 1 cup cooked bean threads
- Sweet Chili sauce for dipping
- On the grill or a grill pan, cook the peaches until charred on each side. Remove and let cool slightly.
- Working one roll to completion at a time, dip a wrapper into a shallow dish filled with very warm water. Gentle shake until it softens up (but don’t leave too much longer!).
- Remove and place on a wet dishtowel to work. Spread a thin line of the pesto across one side of the wrapper, then top with cabbage, carrots, basil, bean threads, and two sections of peach.
- Fold the end up over the filling, then the sides in, then roll across to seal. Repeat until all of the wrappers are filled!
- Serve with a sauce of your choice – sweet chili and peanut are my favorites!