Homemade Cashew Milk
- Author: by Mary
- Prep Time: 6 hours
- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 6 hours 5 minutes
- 1 cup raw, unsalted cashews
- 4 cups water
- 1-2 Tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Rinse the cashews thoroughly under cold water, then cover with two cups of fresh water. Let sit for 3-6 hours (some people let this go 12 or even 24 hours, so don’t worry if you keep them soaking).
- After the cashews are soaked, add them, along with the remaining two cups of water, to a blender. Blend for at least one minute, or until completely smooth.
- Add the honey, cinnamon, and vanilla, blending again until smooth.
- Pour through a cheesecloth or very fine sieve to separate the solids (which you can save and eat!). Enjoy!
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.