- 5 apricots, chopped
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 13.5oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- Chop your apricots into very small chunks. Spread across a parchment-lined baking sheet, sprinkle with the brown sugar, and broil until they're starting to brown and bubble (3-5 minutes). They will smell amazing.
- Remove the apricots from the oven, and let cool at least 15 minutes. If you want to, now would be a good time to smash them.
- With a stand or hand mixer with a whisk attachment, whip the sweetened condensed milk and whipping cream together until soft peaks form.
- Layer the whipped mixture with the apricots in a loaf pan, or gently fold together and pour into a loaf pan. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze until firm (at least 5 hours).