- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 and 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup peanut halves
- 1/2 cup peanut butter baking chips
- With a mixer, cream together the butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add the peanut butter, and again cream until fully incorporated.
- Add the egg, and mix in fully, scraping the sides of the bowl as needed, then the vanilla extract.
- Whisk the baking soda, baking powder, and flour together in a separate bowl before adding it to the butter mixture. Mix until just combined.
- Fold in the peanuts and peanut butter chips, taking care not to over-mix.
- Chill the dough for 30 minutes before rolling 1/8 cup-sized balls and spacing them 2″ apart on a lined baking sheet. Bake at 350F for 9 minutes, or until edges are set. These won’t look done, but don’t overbake them!