A classic guacamole recipe, this has the creamy, tangy flavors you expect with a spicy kick from the jalapeno.
- 6 ripe avocados
- 2 small tomatoes (I used plum), diced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 limes
- salt and pepper
- 1 jalapeño, diced (optional)
- Scrape all the avocados into a medium bowl.
- Add tomatoes, onion, garlic, cilantro, and jalapeño if you choose to use it.
- Squeeze the juice from both limes into the bowl.
- Mix thoroughly, add salt and pepper to taste, and enjoy!