- 2 cups flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 4 1/2 ounces cold cream cheese, cut into 3 to 4 pieces
- 12 Tbsp unsalted butter, cut into small cubes frozen
- 3 Tbsp cold heavy whipping cream, plus more for brushing the crust
- 1 Tbsp cider vinegar
- 4 cups rhubarb, cut into 1/2" pieces
- 1 1/2 cups raspberries
- 1 1/2 cups sugar, plus more for sprinkling the crust
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- zest of 1 lemon
- In a food processor, combine the flour, baking powder, and salt. Add the cream cheese and pulse until completely incorporated.
- Add the cold butter, and pulse until no pieces are bigger than pea-size. Add the 3 Tbsp whipping cream and 1 Tbsp cider vinegar, and pulse to just combine.
- Divide the mixture into two large ziplock bags and carefully knead together into disks. Chill for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Roll out one disk of dough and fit it to a pie plate. Roll the rest of the dough out and cut into 1-2" strips for the lattice.
- In a large bowl, combine the rhubarb, raspberries, sugar, cornstarch, and lemon zest. Mix well, then pour into the prepared crust. Arrange the lattice overtop, and crimp edges well.
- Lightly brush the crust with heavy cream, and sprinkle with extra sugar.
- Bake for 75-90 minutes. The crust should be golden-brown, and juices will be bubbling up from the pie.
- Let cool before slicing.