This red pepper and tomato baked gnocchi has five ingredients, including kale and basil, and takes minimal effort. You’ll have a creamy, melty, delicious pot of gnocchi ready for dinner in no time!
- 4 cups (1 32oz container) Pacific Foods Organic Roasted Red Pepper and Tomato Soup
- 2lbs uncooked gnocchi
- 2 cups chopped kale
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 1/2 cups shredded low-moisture mozzarella
- In a medium, oven-safe saucepan over medium heat: bring the soup to a simmer.
- Add the gnocchi and basil and cook, stirring, for 8-10 minutes (or until fully cooked). It will take longer than the 2-3 minutes on the instructions, since we’re not cooking it in water.
- A few minutes before the gnocchi is done, stir in the kale.
- When the gnocchi is done, sprinkle the cheese over the top in an even layer. Broil on the top rack for a few minutes, until the cheese is melted and browning (it took my oven 2 minutes).
- Serve hot!
Keywords: baked gnocchi, red pepper and tomato gnocchi, baked pasta, gnocchi in soup, pasta in soup