- 8 oz. uncooked pasta
- 5 Tbsp butter
- 2–3 Tbsp FRESH rosemary leaves
- 1 large bell pepper, diced
- 1 huge handful of green beans, diced
- 3 oz. parmesan cheese, grated
- salt & pepper to taste
- Heat a large pot of water over medium heat. When it is hot, add the pasta and cook according to directions.
- Once you start cooking the pasta, melt the butter in a small pan (or in the microwave) and add the fresh rosemary. Cook, simmering gently, for 60 seconds. Remove from heat, and let sit as you continue with the pasta.
- About 4 minutes before the pasta is cooked, add the veggies. If you use harder vegetables (like carrots or broccoli) you should add them earlier.
- When the pasta is done, drain the water, toss with the rosemary butter, add liberal amounts of parmesan, and season with salt & pepper.