- Preheat the oven to 400 F. Make sure your pizza dough and pizza sauce are ready to go. If making the pizza dough the night before, refrigerate for the second rise and remove from the refrigerator 1 hour before using.
- Cook the bacon in a large cast-iron skillet until done. Remove from the skillet and chop into large pieces.
- Discard the excess bacon fat from the pan, but do not wash or cool the pan.
- Take half of the dough, roll or throw into a large circle, and fit into the pan coming up the sides a little bit. Working quickly, spread pizza sauce, layer the cheese and bacon, then make small wells in the cheese for three raw eggs.
- Bake the skillet for 10-12 minutes, until the eggs are set and edges of the pizza are golden. Remove the pizza from the skillet when done, and then assemble and cook the second pizza.
- Serve with avocado and green onions. Salt and pepper to taste.