Slow Cooker Chipotle Pork Chili is full of smokey flavor, with soft melt-in-your-mouth pork, and a healthy serving of vegetables. This meal comes together with minimal effort, thanks to the slow cooker!
- 2 lbs boneless pork shoulder
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 gloves garlic, minced or pressed
- 2 bell peppers, chopped
- 2 jalapeno peppers, diced
- 1 (15oz) can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 (15oz) cans crushed tomatoes
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp chipotle chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups corn
- salt & pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- 1 cup chopped green onions
- 1 package Crunchmaster Multi-Grain Crackers (I used White Cheddar)
- Combine all ingredients up until corn together in a crockpot. Stir to combine.
- Cover and let cook on low for 8 hours, or on high for 4 hours.
- Remove the pork from the crock pot and shred with two forks. Return the meet to the crock pot and add the corn. Let cook for 15-30 more minutes, then season to taste with salt & pepper.
- Serve warm, topped with shredded cheddar cheese, chopped green onions, and crumbled Crunchmaster Multi-Grain Crackers.