These flavorful slow cooker tacos are seasoned with green curry and lemongrass broth. With minimal effort, you'll have delicious street tacos at home!
- 1/4 cup green curry paste
- 16oz Pacific Foods Organic Bone Broth - Chicken with Ginger
- 1 Tbsp minced ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced or pressed
- 1 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 large white onion, chopped
- 2.5 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 16 small tortillas
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cup pickled red onions
- 1/2 cup cotija
- 1 cup cubed avocado
- Combine the curry paste, broth, ginger, garlic, lime juice, and onion in your slow cooker. Stir until the curry paste is fully incorporated.
- Add the chicken breasts in a single layer (if possible. If not, that's okay), and cook on low for 6-8 hours, or high for 4 hours.
- When the chicken is done, use two forks to shred it in the crock pot. Add the coconut milk, stir everything together, and cook another 5-10 minutes (until warmed through again).
- To assemble the tacos, warm your tortillas and then layer the shredded chicken, cilantro, pickled red onions, cotija, and avocado.
Keywords: green curry chicken tacos, chicken tacos, slow cooker chicken, slow cooker chicken tacos, slow cooker tacos