- 1 cup uncooked mung beans
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 avocados, cubed
- 2 ears of corn, cooked and kernels cut off
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- salt & pepper
- Rinse and cook your mung beans according to directions (in a saucepan with plenty of water, simmering for about 40 minutes) until soft, but not squishy. Drain and let cool slightly.
- Toss the cooked mung beans with all of the vegetables.
- Mix the lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, and olive oil together. Pour over the salad and mix to coat. Season generously with salt and pepper.