- 2 sweet potatoes, scrubbed and cubed in 1/2″ cubes
- 1/4 cup + 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- salt + pepper
- 1/4 cup white miso
- 2” chunk of fresh ginger, grated
- 2 Tbsp water
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
- 4 cups salad greens (I used spinach and herb mix)
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1 avocado, cubed
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- Rinse and dry the sweet potato cubes, then toss with 1 Tbsp olive oil, nutmeg, salt, and pepper.
- Spread on a baking sheet (NOT touching each other), and bake for 30 minutes. Flip after 15 minutes. If they aren’t quite soft enough yet, cook at 5 minute increments until fork-tender.
- While the sweet potatoes are cooking, make the salad dressing. Combine the miso, grated ginger, remaining 1/4 cup of olive oil, and water. Using an immersion blender (or normal blender), blend until smooth.
- Stir in the lime juice and shallot. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss the salad greens, almonds, avocado, and sweet potato cubes, with the dressing. Enjoy!