This summery salad is cool, creamy burrata combined with sweet juicy watermelon — all tied together with some spice, tang, and basil!
- 1/2 watermelon, cubed
- 1 Tbsp fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1/2 tsp large flakey sea salt
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 ball burrata cheese
- Chop the watermelon into cubes, then squeeze the lemon juice over top.
- Add the chopped basil, sea salt, and red pepper flakes. Gently stir to combine.
- Break the burrata up into small pieces and arrange on top (I find mixing isn’t a great idea).