Happy Sunday, friends! In my three hours between yoga teacher training and bedtime tonight, I made you a list!! YAAY lists! I also had copious amounts of Mexican food and got about ten million mosquito bites. Totally irrelevant. I have nothing to report as I’ve been moving my body and brain all over the place — so tell me about YOUR week! I need to hear about real life! xo
Here’s what I found on the interwebs this week that made me drool!
- Kale, Sausage, and Cous Cous Stew! Erin also posted here this week (Thanks, Erin!)!
- Lazy Mary’s Citrus Tart. OF COURSE I LOVE THIS!
- Chocolate marshmallows. Beautiful! And um, YUM!
- Mushroom marsala pasta bake. Baked pasta = MY JAM. You know this.
- 7 spice teriyaki chicken rice bowls. Dinner = done.
- I wish I was full of pizza, too!
- Roasted pumpkin and peach salad. YES YES and YES (please!)!
- Crispy bits chocolate chip cookies! CRISPY BITS!? Heck yes.
- Frozen hot chocolate is my favorite!
- Mushroom poblano posole verde. WHOA YES. I told you I was on a mushroom kick!
- This makes me SO excited for Iceland this summer!
- Brown sugar pound cake with salty butterscotch sauce. How amazing does this sound!?!
- 15 healthy hummus recipes! I’ve had hummus everyday this year so far… and I don’t plan on stopping!
- BANANA BREAD PANCAKES! No words needed (because YUM!)!
- Thai almond milk bubble tea. Gorgeous!!
- Vegan chai latte! I would drink chai lattes all.day.long. No joke. GIMME!
- Choco-colate muffin tops. I dare say these look better than cookies! *gasp!*
- Chipotle sweet potato quesadillas… all of my favorites in ONE CHEESY THING!!
Did you find anything awesome this week? Please share it with us in the comments below!