The Kitchen Paper is a food blog focusing on accessible, real, whole foods recipes. Combining (mostly) healthy ingredients for flavorful meals and treats, these recipes are for every day.
These recipes are are top eight most-visited recipes on this site – and for good reason! They're delicious. Check one out now:
These seasonal dishes are perfect for cooking right now!
Many of these main dishes are one-stop meals — nourishing, nutrient-dense, and tasty.
See more main dishes →
Who doesn't love chocolate? Here are the latest chocolate recipes to satisfy your sweet tooth.
See more chocolate recipes →
These chicken recipes have been a hit on The Kitchen Paper for years. We hope you enjoy them too!
- Lemongrass Chicken Satay Bowl
- Wild Mushroom Chicken Skillet Pot Pie
- Butter Chicken Soup
- Kale Bell Pepper Chicken with White Wine and Garlic
- Healthy Slow Cooker Indian Butter Chicken
- Paprika Chicken & Spinach with White Wine Butter Thyme Sauce
- Brie, Basil, and Kale Stuffed Baked Chicken
- Lemongrass Chicken Kale Meatballs
See more chicken recipes →
These recipes were recently updated to make them easier to understand, tastier, or to have more modern photos.