Sunday FUNDAY! I hope you’re all having a lovely weekend! I’m still in yoga-mode with training everyday, but was able to catch up with some friends and get more sleep this weekend — woohoo! By this time next week, I’ll be a certified yoga teacher… LOOKOUT! I get more excited each day! What are you excited about for this coming week? Anything new on the horizon? Fill me in!
Here’s what I found on the interwebs this week that made me drool!
- Seriously Super Cereal sounds, well, seriously super!
- Chickpea soup with kale and bacon… Count me in. YES.
- I LOVE the pictures of this carrot soup!
- Mushroom Pasta with Goat Cheese = all my favorites mixed into one! Yaay!
- Lemongrass, Lime, and Thai Basil Mojito: another set of favorite flavors!
- Chana Masala Stuffed Sweet Potatoes sound like an incredible dinner!
- BI BIM BAP! Need I say more? #love
- A *perfect* 3-minute mug brownie? I can’t wait to try this!
- Tomato and mozzarella tarts are literally making my mouth water!
- >Flourless Chocolate and Red Wine Swedish Cake is BEAUTIFUL!
- Masala Spiced Tofu Scramble. I’ve been loving a good tofu scramble lately!!
- Butternut Squash Goat Cheese Dip. Proof that dreams really can come true!
- Snickerdoodle bars. Fo realsies: who can Fedex these to me?
- Roasted Apple, Pear, and Kale Salad. So pretty! So yummy! SO WANTY!
- HUGE thanks to Lindsay for making us Greek Nachos this week!!!
- Maple Cinnamon Scones sound so darn comforting. And warm!
- Truffled gnocchi macaroni and cheese. If I eat this, I can die a happy lady!
- Creamy Spinach and Pear Soup with Pancetta. How beautiful (and tasty!) does this look!?
- A simple carrot soup recipe. Everybody needs one of these!
- Raspberry white chocolate scones. Look at those layers!
Did you find anything awesome this week? Please share it with us in the comments below!