Happy weekend, friends! You may have noticed fewer posts last week… I’m taking a little break! I’ve given myself some time to not worry about cooking/photographing/blogging! Woop! I’ll be back soon, don’t worry, and with some great new stuff! YAAY get excited! I’ve been taking time to relax, see friends, read (THIS!), go to yoga, think, plan, BE. It’s been great! Are you taking time for yourself this weekend? I hope so! xo
Here’s what I found on the interwebs this week that made me drool!
- Smashed garlic pizza = MY LOVE.
- Chipotle salmon tacos sound incredible!
- Self-Love Project. I’m onboard!
- Chicken and waffles never looked so good!!
- Chocolate caramel pie with pretzel crust. OMG. NEED!
- Chunky monkey sticky buns. YES!!
- Matcha waffles! I LOVE that matcha is having a HUGE moment!
- These slow-cooker brownies look like they’d be fudgey heaven!
- Thin and chewy dates and rum cookies. Whoa. I’m diggin’ these!
- I’ve never had sugar cream pie before, but I like the sound of “sugar” and “cream” and “pie” together!
- BEAUTIFUL chocolate chip cookies!
- This chocolate rum cake with coconut topping is so cute! I want it!
- Meyer lemon almond tea cake. These pictures are to die for!
- Nutmeg and black pepper popovers. Whoa! I’ll try these asap!
- Vanilla bean, roasted strawberry and rhubarb popsicles! YUM!
- Toasted coconut ginger shortbread. These are GORGEOUS. And, YUM!
Did you find anything awesome this week? Please share it with us in the comments below!0