Happy Sunday! This is our final weekend on mainland USA, so we’re living it up! We had a date night, watched some cyclocross racing, relaxed, worked, hung out with friends, and are now realizing we need to be getting ready to go back to Asia! I can’t believe it’s already time! What’ve you been doing this weekend? Any big plans for the week?
Here’s what I found on the interwebs this week that made me drool!
- More pumpkin pancakes! Gluten-free, too!
- I’ve been wanting to make some roasted chickpeas, and this BBQ version sounds perfect!
- I’m not sure I even like bubble tea, but I do LOVE passionfruit!
- Enchilada tacos + pomegranate + cider + deliciousness = winning!
- This really is an epic breakfast sandwich! And you know my feelings about breakfast!
- Brown butter pumpkin streusel muffins!! I’m dying.
- Pecorino basil skinny fries! I MUST HAVE THESE!
- These DIY Planters are SO CUTE! I want a house!
- Pan-fried butternut squash pasta sounds FALL-TASTIC!
- Whole wheat chocolate chip banana bread sounds SO comforting! YUM!
- I love samosas, so I’m sure I’d love samosa cakes with apple chutney!
- Laura had me at “roasted garlic goat cheese” — FO REALS!? I’m literally salivating.
- I’ve been craving almond milk, and Joy made a fall version that looks amazing!
- I always love me some Ottolenghi!
- Deb made chocolate babka BETTER!? I didn’t know that was possible!
- Pumpkin coffee cake with cinnamon streusel: give me a shovel.
- More pumpkin! In a crepe cake! It’s REALLY pretty!
- Remember when I discovered burrata? GABY PUT IT ON PIZZA!
- Beautiful pictures of a pumpkin molasses bread! Sounds spicy and warm!
- MORE roasted garlic in goat cheese?? Jessica BAKED IT!
- Matt gets my breakfast needs: trashy huevos rancheros! Love it!
Did you find anything awesome this week? Please share it with us in the comments below!