Happy Tuesday! As I mentioned yesterday, this week is a big one. I "auditioned" for a yoga teaching job (which I was incredibly nervous to do) and YAAY got the job! So, I'll be teaching regular classes starting next week! Combine that with looking at some real apartments today: life in Portland is definitely coming together. The next hurdle is buying a city bike and learning to ride it around town — I'm pretty convinced I'll try to stay car-free as long as I can (and pretty nervous to actually take that plunge! I like easy comfort for sure!). I'll keep you updated! Have a wonderful Tuesday!
Here's what I found on the interwebs this week that made me drool!
- Strawberry Fried Halloumi Salad. OMG. Seriously, O.M.G.!
- Healthy salmon quinoa burgers. Oooh yes please!
- Spring asparagus and goat cheese quiche. LOVE asparagus, LOVE LOVE LOVE goat cheese!
- S'more cheesecake pops! Yum! and, cute!
- Raspberry rhubarb tart. The most beautiful thing I have ever seen! Wow!
- Totcho supreme. Tater tot nachos? WHOA. Sign me up!
- Carrot cake baked oatmeal. ABSOLUTE GENIUS!
- Grapefruit black pepper meringue pie. Beautiful new-to-me blog (and YUM!)!
- Champagne mojitos. This green is gorgeous!
- Vegan chocolate chunk cookies with strawberries look like gooey heaven!
- THIS PASTA with fennel sausage = MY NEW LOVE!
- Pretty pretty raspberry fool! What a silly name for a dessert!
- Butternut squash black bean enchiladas. Not only are these gorgeous, but they sound amazing!
- CRUFFINS! And beautiful photography!
- Everything bagel cheese twists. YEESSSS!
Did you find anything awesome this week? Please share it with us in the comments below!