Happy happy November! The month of GRATITUDE! Well, every month is a month of gratitude… but this one really reminds us! I’m grateful that this weekend we got to spend a little bit of time exploring our surroundings. After settling right in and hunkering down to work, we took today to drive up to some ruins, explore the countryside, and learn a bit more about the place we’ll call home for the next six months! Not a bad weekend! Plus, it included pizza and tacos. You can’t go wrong with a weekend that includes pizza and tacos, ever ever ever ever ever. How was your weekend? What are you grateful for?
Here’s what I found on the interwebs this week that made me drool!
- Moroccan butternut squash and goat cheese soup. Um, hello delicious!
- How to make crockpot pumpkin butter! Please try this for me!!
- I love idioms from around the world. So fun!
- How tasty does this chocolate banana bread look? EXTREMELY TASTY!
- Disney Princesses drawn with real waistlines. I can get down with this!
- Naomi’s salted chocolate-caramel snickers cookies are blowing my mind. I need those ASAP!
- Kimchi mac and cheese. I dig it!
- Brown butter chocolate chip scones. How many ways can I say “get in my belly” politely?
- The healthiest banana split ever. Literally. I approve!
- Overnight pumpkin spice cinnamon roll loaf — beautiful presentation! And, YUM!
- Double dark chocolate coconut macaroon tart. I’ll be making this for sure — I need more ovenless desserts!
- I’ve been wanting to try savory French toast — like this one with miso and parmesan!
- This peach and blueberry greek yogurt cake is GORGEOUS and sounds amazing!
- How did I JUST find these salted caramel peanut butter truffles (made with dates!)?? NEED.
- Fall veggie lentil bowl with goji ginger tahini cream: need I say more?
- Pumpkin streusel bread with maple glaze = PERFECTION!
Did you find anything awesome this week? Please share it with us in the comments below!0