Happy Sunday! I am LOVING seeing all the snowy pictures from back home — part of me almost wishes we could haul out our nordic skis, too! Notice the “almost” in that sentence. ALMOST. After taking a mini-vacay to Nusa Lembongan last week, we thought we’d spend this weekend working. That is most certainly *not* happening — but that’s ok! Sometimes you need a bit of lounging — and lounging I will do! What’s in store for the rest of your weekend? Getting outside? Special plans? LOUNGING? Whatever you do, have a good one!
Here’s what I found on the interwebs this week that made me drool!
- Maple ooey-gooey butter cake bites. OOOOMG.
- Chicken pho! Always a favorite, but I’ve never actually made it! On the list!
- Thanksgiving hand pies! Wouldn’t these be cute appetizers for the big day?
- No-bake peanut butter bars. I’m on a no-bake dessert rampage!
- Pear chocolate cream cheese danishes. BEAUTIFUL!
- Curried yellow split pea soup! This sounds so comforting!
- Butternut squash kale pizza. This sounds like home to me! And, FONTINA MY LOVE!
- Yam pudding with bacon cinnamon streusel. FOR REALS!?
- Flaming cheetos and arugula grilled cheese. WHOA. The entire “shit i eat when by myself” series is cracking me up!
- Passionfruit caramels. LOOOVE!
- Creamy lentil soup. I think I’m on the verge of a soup-binge…
- CREAMY COOKIE DOUGH FROSTING!?!?! Awesome!
- Maple syrup cake with toasted almonds. I love all this maple!
- I want one these waxed canvas tote bags!
Did you find anything awesome this week? Please share it with us in the comments below!0