Happy happy Sunday! I hope you’re all having a wonderful weekend! We’re currently in Phnom Penh, Cambodia — back in a real city for the first time since Saigon! We traveled up from the coast and met up with one of my friends who lives here, and have spend the weekend exploring the city and preparing for our visit home next week. (!!!!!). First, Angkor Wat! We’ll head back to Siem Reap this week to see the ruins, and soak up our last bit of Cambodia. Are you all gearing up for fall (dare I even say that word yet?), or are you still living it up for summer?
Here’s what I found on the interwebs this week that made me drool!
- “YOU MAKE A “KID’S POOL” OUT OF A BRIOCHE DOUGH AND FILL IT WITH CUSTARD SCENTED WITH LEMON ZESTS” Say whaat? Amazing!
- Watermelon Ginger Sparklers. Jessica makes a mean mocktail!
- BBQ sloppy joe muffins. Whoa.
- If you’re a blogger and you haven’t tried Coschedule yet (free trial!), DO IT!
- Somebody make me a gold initial mug!! Please??
- I’m hoping we can still find some fresh corn (and corn soup!) when we get home!
- Zucchini white bean burgers sound delicious!
- Apricot Lime Mojito. Yes and yes. and yes.
- MY DREAM COOKIE!
- Sriracha buckwheat molten lava cakes. Such beautiful photos!
- Savory french toast? At first I thought “weird” but then I thought AWESOME!
- I already used the F-word up there, so I think Pumpkin Tres Leches Cake is in order! (FALL, sillies!)
- Shrimp burger with wakame slaw. You had me at wakame. Actually at all of it. GIVE!
Did you find anything awesome this week? This week was a bit light for me, so I’m in need of more links! Please share it with us in the comments below!0