TUESDAY TUESDAY! Welcome back! Sorry for the radio-silence yesterday... I spent a long weekend with dear dear friends up in the mountains of Colorado, and decided not to worry about posting carbface breakfast pasta (DON'T WORRY! It'll be here soon!). It was great to see old faces and places, spend time with some of the many loves of my life, and get some mountain time. BUT NOW I'M BACK! And coming atcha with a serious list of goodies today. Food bloggers have been cranking out some GOOD STUFF!
How was your weekend!? What did you do!? What's on the docket for the week!? FILL ME IN! xoxo
Here's what I found on the interwebs this week that made me drool!
- Milk chocolate yogurt pots with peanut butter! OMG!
- Three cheese zucchini drop biscuits. Uh, throw on a fried egg and we're SET!
- Berry tart with lemon curd. SO MUCH YES!
- Mexican street corn nachos sound UH-MAZING!
- Matcha overnight oats. Whoa! I dig it!
- The simple health plan. YES!
- Olive oil pound cake. I've always wanted to try baking with olive oil!
- How gorgeous are Megan's roasted beet and feta biscuits!?! I love them!
- Gnocchi with pomodoro sauce. LOVE!
- Fudgy bourbon brown butter brownies. WHOA. Sounds incredible!
- Thai coconut curry hummus. What a great flavor combo!
- Cinnamon oatmeal pancakes. Perfect!
- Stone fruit cobbler. ALWAYS YES!
- Strawberry, Nectarine, and Peach Whole Grain Buckle. THE BEST!
- Spicy corn and avocado soup. Ooooh! I want some!
- Cinnamon sugar bourbon peach upside down cake. Jessica: You're doing it right!
- Meyer lemon bar brûlée. Heck yeah!
- Burrata with cherries and balsamic roasted peaches. This is heaven!!
- Vegan Thai iced tea. PLEASE YES PLEASE!
- Slow cooker chicken and pinot bean burritos. Feed me, Bev!!
- Pound cake cookies! What! YES!
- One pot spicy Cajun chicken and rice. Sounds like a great fall meal!
- This farro avocado breakfast bowl looks ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!
- Coconut yogurt and passionfruit tartlets. OMG! SO CUTE!
- Peanut butter overnight oats. Oooh! I'm gonna have to try this!
- Basil chocolate chip ice cream. HOLY COW I NEED THIS ASAP!
- Smoked mac n' cheese. Uuuh yes please!!
- Peanut Butter Granola Bars with Dark Chocolate sound SO GOOD! And, they're so pretty!
- Green chile chicken enchiladas. YUM! Love me some green chile!
- How I started my Product Line. Such good info!!
- Wilted honey butter kale. What the what!? YUM!
- Smokey chipotle scrambled eggs. Breakfast win!
- Cinnamon toast milk ice cream. OH YES oh YES!
- YOU GUYS! COCONUT BACON!
- Honey jalapeño grilled chicken! I love it!
- Espresso and cream popsicles with mocha drizzle. OMG. Dreams do come true!
- Peach crumble smoothie. Perfect!
- Harissa portabello mushroom tacos sound SO TASTY!
- Warm fingerling potatoes with garlic-turmeric sauce! Yes!
- Hatch chile and chipotle salsa. PUT IT ON EVERYTHING!
- Udon noodles with sesame dipping sauce. Love it!
- Thai zucchini soup. Sounds perfect for the end of summer!
- Fig, mint, and goat cheese salad! Holy yum!
Did you find anything awesome this week? Please share it with us in the comments below!
Leave a Reply