Happy weekend! I hope you're all having a wonderfully crisp fall weekend! We're visiting my Dad in Hawaii and are currently in the middle of Hurricane Ana. It's actually passing by a ways away from the islands, but it is definitely pouring rain, gusting wind, and the SURF IS UP! Like, way up. Like, I'm not going out there because I'm not an idiot — UP. We're eating poke like we've never eaten before, and I'm sure we'll arrive in Bali ten pounds heavier than we left Portland. It's all worth it! What are you all up to this weekend? Any exciting weather where you are?
Here's what I found on the interwebs this week that made me drool!
- Spicy Roasted Squash with Feta and Herbs!! YUM!
- Green lentil soup with coconut milk = thumbs up!
- Who's gonna make me some brown butter sea salt popcorn balls??
- This vegetarian pho is gorgeous — and I'm sure tastes wonderful!
- These photos make me SO EXCITED to see Iceland next year!
- I'm actually going crazy about this pumpkin gooey butter cake. HOW AWESOME IS THAT!?
- I love cooking dry beans, and can't wait to try this method!
- This sounds too delicious to actually be healthy... Garlic Spaghetti Squash with Herbs! YES!
- Laura gave us the lowdown on clarified butter vs. ghee vs. brown butter!
- Get your nerd on with "12 words even smart people get wrong."
- Vanilla bean, brown sugar, & cinnamon swirl whole wheat bread sounds amazing!
- I'll eat anything with cheddar — especially broccoli cheddar soup hand pies!
- This sweet potato chili SCREAMS fall to me!
- Beautiful photos of chickpea & pomegranate dip!
- One bowl banana bread cinnamon rolls. FO REALZ!?
Did you find anything awesome this week? Please share it with us in the comments below!