Goooooood morning USA! Happy Sunday to all of you! I hope you’re having a lovely weekend with friends and family and plenty of time to do whatever the heck you want! We spent this weekend hosting some guests (our second set of guests in two weeks!), and then moving. HA! We only moved about 100 feet, but to a slightly bigger, HOPEFULLY quieter villa. I think it will prove to be a good decision! Now we’re back on the work train before we take a mini vacay at the end of this week. Keep an eye on instagram for some BEACH PICTURE!!! (Can you tell I can’t wait to hit the beach? I CAN’T WAIT!)
Here’s what I found on the interwebs this week that made me drool! It’s a doozie, since I discovered approximately ten bajillion new blogs this week and am SMITTEN!
- Chocolate covered grapefruit is SO CUTE!!
- Five minute single serving apple crisp. There’s no reason NOT to, right!?
- Banh Mi Tacos. #DYING!
- This spicy sambal sandwich looks like potentially the best sandwich E.V.E.R.
- I’ve been craving all sorts of mac n’ cheese — this jalapeño version would do the trick!
- Super cute pumpkin kahlua layered dessert sounds like a new Thanksgiving favorite!
- Chili cheese polenta bowls. Fall comfort right there!
- Whoa. Chocolate pistachio and ginger tart. I approve!
- Joy made pumpkin salted caramel thumbprint cookies and is currently breaking the internet.
- This cheeseburger soup sounds SO COMFORTING!
- How awesome does a crispy orange tofu collard wrap sound? I want one!
- PUMPKIN FRENCH TOAST WAFFLES!? I didn’t know life could get any better, but it just did!
- Bison Fennel Meatballs make a crazy delicious pasta dish! I miss Montana bison!
- Kladdkaka (swedish chocolate cake) looks gorgeous — and I’m sure tastes heavenly!
- I’d eat nearly anything with garlic butter on it, so this pasta looks like a winner to me!
- Loaded huevos rancheros tacos. In my dreams, every night!
- OMG! Salted caramel lava brownie cake!! YES!
- Hazelnut apple chocolate buns — um, can we get some of those over here?!
- Meatloaf veggie burger: I dig it!
Did you find anything awesome this week? Please share it with us in the comments below!