Happy Sunday, everybody! It’s Sunday night here in Bali, and we’re back home in Ubud after a delightfully exhausting weekend down at the beach. We went to check out a surf spot that we were told was good for our level (aka EASY), and had quite the adventure! Yesterday we accidentally surfed a few breaks down, at the more advanced break, and WOW. We felt it. It was a battle, but we both caught some good ones — and proved we can handle more than we thought. Today, though, we went to Batu Bolong (where we intended to go all along) with an old friend from home and had an INCREDIBLE day catching wave after wave after wave. It was awesome. And there was a big swell, so these were GREAT waves! I’m pretty sure we’ll be making the trek down to the coast regularly… because surfing is ADDICTING! The sunburn part = not so much. Sorry, Mom!
What’ve you been up to this weekend? Still under feet of snow? Already on vacation for this week? Thanks for following along! xo
Here’s what I found on the interwebs this week that made me drool!
- Blueberry scones! One of my favorites!
- Polenta Stuffed Poblano Peppers. Ummmm I’m dying!
- Tracy made creamed spinach… I LOVE CREAMED SPINACH!
- Deb jazzed up pumpkin pie and I am digging it!
- Had I an oven, this pumpkin chocolate chip bundt cake would be in it RIGHT NOW!
- Apple Cranberry Crumble Pie. Such a good combo!
- How good do these molasses crinkle cookies look? SO GOOD!
- Acorn cookies are, indeed, freaking adorable. Love it!
- Stuffed portabello mushrooms with farro, butternut squash, and kale = LOVE!
- ROASTED POTATO BREAKFAST NACHOS!? Tracy is blowing my mind. I need these ASAP.
- Pumpkin spice swirl brownies are suuuuch a good idea!
- Haley made us a squash, green bean, and millet winter salad that sounds incredible!
- Deb is killing it this week! I love this crispy sweet potato roast!
- Whole wheat chocolate chip cookies are like a dream come true, amiright?
- I need this pumpkin melt away pie for Thanksgiving in the tropics!
- Pumpkin bread pudding with whiskey caramel sauce. Heidi is winning at this whole life game — by a long shot!
- Spinach, bacon, pear and candied pecan salad. A little naughty, a little nice! Love it!
- Salty honey pie! These always look so darn good, I can’t wait to try one!
- CRANBERRY CIDER PUNCH! In case you need to BYO this Thanksgiving!
- I already use a phone-to-postcard app, but can’t wait to try FELT for actual cards!
- I know Joy makes a mean muffin, and I’m sure these brown butter cranberry almond pancake muffins are INCREDIBLE!
Did you find anything awesome this week? Please share it with us in the comments below!0