SUNDAY! Welcome, friends! I hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving and were able to spend some time with friends and family! And eat unreasonable amounts of cranberry sauce. DO IT FOR ME!
We spent the weekend exploring more of Bali — this time up the mountains into COLD WEATHER. No joke, I was freezing. It was great! We hiked through rice terraces, canoed at the crack of dawn, hiked to waterfalls, and didn't let rainy season slow us down! While it certainly wasn't a replacement for family time, we had fun exploring our new home together. There is so much to see — and such diversity in the geography! Next weekend: back to the beach for more surfing!
Here's what I found on the interwebs this week that made me drool!
- BAGEL BREAD LOAF!?!?! Dreams really do come true!
- Apple Butter Snickerdoodle Bars sound like the ultimate fall cookie/bar!
- Peppermint Tiramisu Trifles. Christmas menu, anyone?
- Amaretti Pumpkin Pie — on the list for next year!
- How awesome do cranberry cornmeal waffles with cider syrup sound? INCREDIBLE!
- Eggnog french toast sounds fabulous — I hope I can find eggnog over here!
- Roasted cauliflower and freekeh with garlicky tahini! I love anything freekeh!
- Healthy gingerbread muffins sound like a win-win to me!
- Overnight pull-apart brioche cinnamon roll loaf = ultimate sweet breakfast. I want!
- OMG! Buttermilk sweet potato pancakes?? I NEED THESE ASAP!
- Bacon Pecan Crumble Chocolate Cake. Is this real life??
- Cheesy cranberry stuffed rolls. THIS IS GENIUS! I want Thanksgiving with Lindsey!
- Thanksgiving leftovers croque madame... This is blowing my mind. Wow.
- Chocolate chip pecan pie bars! My favorite pie, into a bar! I LOVE IT
- Bacon, gruyere, apple, whole grain bread STUFFED PUMPKIN! AMAZING!
- Sea salt dark chocolate popcorn. This is my kind of easy dessert!
- Sweet potato skillet hash! One of my favorite breakfasts!
- Crowd-pleasing vegan caesar salad looks INCREDIBLE!
- Cranberry sauce ice cream!! I seriously can't wait to make this!
Did you find anything awesome this week? Please share it with us in the comments below!