Happy Sunday, internet buddies! I hope you're having appropriately December-ish events and enjoying the end of 2014. I'm pretending it's not the end of 2014 because 1) seriously? and 2) it's not December in my mind. It's too warm over here to be December, so I'm just flat out pretending it isn't. Woohoo! We spent the weekend down in Canggu surfing again, but with waves ⅓ the size of the last time we were there... it was a bit disappointing. Oh well! We still had fun, and have decided maybe we should graduate to some bigger breaks. EXCITING! How were your weekends? Did you do anything exciting? Bake anything droolworthy? TELL ME EVERYTHING!
Here's what I found on the interwebs this week that made me drool!
- Garlic pepper soba. Yessss!
- Salted caramel creamed walnut. I can't even tell you how much I need this!
- Sweet potato maple and cumin galette! YUM!
- Chocolate dipped peppermint sticks are so pretty and festive!
- Chocolate and orange bread pudding — gorgeous, and HELLO COMFORT FOOD!
- Easy 30 minute apple strudel. Why would you NOT make this?
- Portabello mushroom banh mi. GIVE. NOW.
- Chai poached pears. Whoa. These look so good!
- Twice baked potatoes with kale. Deb knows how to do potatoes!
- Monogram copper candle DIY! These would make a great gift!
- This immune booster orange smoothie looks killer
- Beautiful orange cranberry coconut smoothie!
- I will take any/all of these gifts for a baker!
- The mother of all pasta bakes. I looove me a pasta bake!
- Fully loaded guacamole. Um, YES! This is incredible!
- I've never heard of welshrarebit before, but I can tell I will LOVE IT.
- Graham cracker toffee looks like a great holiday treat! And easy!
- Gingerbread granola! Holiday breakfasts FTW!
- Cranberry, ginger, and satsuma clafoutis is GORGEOUS!
- Red curry roasted pumpkin and fennel quinoa salad = healthy and AWESOME.
- Chocolate candy cane crunch cookies. Yum yum yum yum yum!
- Pecan whole wheat pie crust sounds AWESOME!
- Raspberry chocolate bread pudding!! I must be craving bread pudding... this one sounds incredible, too!
Did you find anything awesome this week? Please share it with us in the comments below!
Ingrid Shaffer says
Your recipe for Indian butter chicken was a big hit with guests & husband & me! I substituted ground cinnamon for ginger as too late I realized I forgot to buy ginger. It was STILL delicious. VERY easy to make - a huge plus! Thank you!
Woohoo! Glad it was a hit, Ingrid! Thanks for sharing! xo