Only ONE MORE SUNDAY UNTIL CHRISTMAS!! Aaaah! Excluding this one. Obviously. Excited?? I'm trying to be, but the only thing reminding me that it's December is the internet and the plethora of peppermint coming from it! We spent this weekend up in the mountains again, hiking up an active volcano and soaking in it's hot springs. Not too shabby! We have one more week working here before we're taking a trip up to Singapore, then we'll be back in Bali for Christmas. Do you have any plans for the week!? How was your weekend?!
Here's what I found on the interwebs this week that made me drool!
- I told you tofu was yummy! Spicy sofritas veggie bowls!
- I cannot wait to cook this whole cauliflower in cheesy sauce!
- Cookie dough krispie treats!!
- Orange cranberry bread. Yessss!
- Dark chocolate peppermint mocha brownies look uh-may-zing.
- Baby kale breakfast salad... AND NOW SHE HAS A BABY!! Coincidence? I think not.
- 11 Best Ginger Beers. This is a very helpful list!
- Eggnog French Toast with Raspberry sauce is so darn pretty!!
- Eggnog Layer Cake with Salted Whiskey Caramel is GORGEOUS!
- Salted butter caramel chocolate mousse... No words needed! Mmm mm!
- Homemade mulling spice mix. What a great gift!
- Sugar cookie bark. SO cute!
- Almond espresso cookies. Um, yes. Right now, please!
- Peppermint hot chocolate cookies!! I NEED THESE NOW!!
- Olive oil citrus cake. Beautiful. I've always wanted to try an olive oil cake!
- Easy salted oat fudge sounds so intriguing!!
- 1-bowl apple gingerbread cake. GORGEOUS photos!
- Crispy salmon with winter fruit salsa. OMG!
- Nothing says "Christmas" like a peppermint mocha!!
- Rosemary + Salted Caramel Linzer Cookies! Whoaaa! Send some my way!
- I LOVE a good bundt cake!! Grand Marnier Orange Bundt Cake!
Did you find anything awesome this week? Please share it with us in the comments below!
Leave a Reply