Happy Sunday, friends! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! We are currently in Singapore getting some business done, and seeing this incredible city. As much as I consider myself more of a country girl, I am in LOVE with this city! It's so multicultural, which makes for interesting people watching, sightseeing, and to-die-for eating! I've never had Indian food this good (or this frequently), and could definitely get used to it. The architecture here is blowing my mind — so modern and creative — and everyone is really friendly. Singapore, you're doing it right! We also get to have a dose of Christmas, which we weren't getting in Bali! There are trees and lights everywhere, Christmas music, and general holiday cheer — I'm loving it! We'll be back in Bali in time for Christmas, but I'm glad to have had a *little* holiday cheer this season!
Here's what I found on the interwebs this week that made me drool! This week we have an abundance of DIY gift ideas, and holiday drinks!! Have a very merry week!
- A great list of DIY edible gifts in jars! Last minute shoppers: REJOICE!
- GINGERBREAD TIRAMISU!?! ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!
- 5 Awesome Christmas Cookie Recipes. I WANT THEM ALL!
- Chocolate coconut oatmeal no bake cookies! I can actually make these!
- This winter salad with maple candied walnuts sounds incredible!
- Hot cider nog! Yaaaas!
- Maple glazed gingerbread scones. Oooh yes yes yes!
- S'mores hot cocoa! GENIUS!
- Brie, Cranberry, Pancetta Phyllo Bites! Perfect for a holiday party!
- DIY Ombre pillows are so cute! These would make a great gift!
- Sweet orange cinnamon pull-apart bread. I NEED AN OVEN, STAT!
- Carmelitas = dreamy!
- Fish chowder with Copper River salmon! I LOVE CR salmon!!
- Infused olive oils — another great gift idea!
- Ginger lime fizz — my favorite drink flavor combo!
- Chai Hot Chocolate. Sounds like the *perfect* wintery drink!
- Brown butter nutmeg cookies. Um, yes. Send me some?
- Shrimp and roasted red pepper falafels. I LOOOOOVE falafel... and these sound amazing!
- Glazed cranberry lemon cake. How gorgeous is that!?
- Soft brown butter and eggnog cinnamon rolls. Whoa. Christmas breakfast, anyone?
- Super cheesy potato gratin. Like I say, potatoes = vehicle for cheese!
- Five beautiful crostinis! Want!
- Chocolate hazelnut streusel bread with salted caramel. Luxurious!
Did you find anything awesome this week? Please share it with us in the comments below!