Aah the second Sunday of 2015… WHERE IS THE YEAR GOING!?! I kid. But really, welcome! I hope you’ve all had a wonderful first full week of the year, and maybe some of you are even still going strong on your New Years Resolutions! Anyone? Or are we back to life as usual?
I’m deep into yoga teacher training so barely even entering the world of internets and people other than my other classmates and teachers (so if you’ve sent me an email and I haven’t responded… I’m sorry). After 8 days of training I’ve already learned so much, taught a few mini classes, connected with wonderful people, cried, laughed, danced (a lot), sung (a lot), and found new places in my heart and soul I never knew existed. I know YTTs vary wildly, and I’m so grateful I chose one that asks tough questions about our beliefs, our worlds, our experiences, and focuses much on the internal experience — not just the external. With that, I bring you to #droolworthy — after finally catching up on my neglected feed!
Here’s what I found on the interwebs this week that made me drool!
- Green Thai Wraps. Healthy + YUM!
- Everyone is going crazy for the 24 hour, 24 dollar chocolate chip cookies! I want some!
- Magic mineral broth. YES.
- The PERFECT gift for someone expecting another baby!
- Triple mushroom lasagna. I think I’m having a mushroom moment… plus, CHEESE!
- Vietnamese chicken salad with rice noodles. FAVORITE FLAVORS!! NEED!
- Soba + salmon + goodies = dream dinner. Somebody make this for me STAT!
- How comforting do these tomato baked meatballs look? SO comforting!
- Sweet potato and green rice burrito bowls. These look like heaven in a bowl!
- Avocado pineapple banana smoothie. Laura made this combo look GORGEOUS!!
- Roasted potato, white carrot, and garlic soup. This looks like a winter necessity to me!
- Eat more plans & help save the planet. YES. YES. YES. Could not agree more.
- Oatmeal snickerdoodle muffins. These sound like the best of ALL worlds!
- Stuffed acorn squash with quinoa and aged cheddar. I think I’d eat ANYTHING with aged cheddar, but this all sounds amazing!
- Double chocolate chip cookies. SO MUCH CHOCOLATE! I love it!
- Sweet potato + coconut butter + curry powder. Whoa. Great idea!
- Potato chips and Thai herbs salad. WHAAA!? MIND = BLOWN.
- Tomato and vegetable white bean soup. I am ALL about tomato soups these days!!
- Roasted tomato basil crusty bread. I can nearly smell it from here! I NEED AN OVEN!
Did you find anything awesome this week? Please share it with us in the comments below!