Happy day-after-Valentine's-day, friends! Hopefully yesterday left you feeling loved and loving and lovable and just straight up LOVE. You deserve it!
After a month of yoga teacher training, I went straight into a couple of weeks of family visiting and have therefore been touring all around the island — what fun! I've seen so many remote places on this fantastic tropical island... It's really pretty magical! With that, I've barely had time to do any work — so here is #droolworthy for the past two weeks. This week I should be getting back on the horse and cooking up some lovely dishes for you all! xoxo
Here's what I found on the interwebs this week (and last) that made me drool!
- Sweet potato potstickers! OOOMG heaven in a dumpling!
- Smoky 3-cheese fondue with toasted GARLIC BUTTERED CROISSANTS!? This is seriously genius!
- Charred cauliflower quesadillas... you KNOW how I feel about quesadillas!!
- Whipped cranberry porridge is so freaking gorgeous I can't even believe it!
- Blood orange rosemary sparkling water is ALSO freaking beautiful!! I love love love it!
- Flourless chocolate and pomegranate cake sounds absolutely perfect. Yum!
- Toasted bread and parmesan kale salad... no joke, I'm in love. TOASTED BREAD IN A SALAD?! Yes please!
- Chocolate covered stuffed dates. Such a great idea!! Why have I never had these before!?
- Chicken mole pasta. I've always wanted to try making mole! Sounds amazing!
- Salmon en papillote with roasted potatoes: YUM!!
- Double chocolate coconut cookies look right up my alley. Bring 'em on!
- German chocolate brownie pie. Umm, helllloooo lover!
- Broiled Grapefruit with Sea Salt + Vanilla Ginger Coconut Cream, whoa. What a great health(ier) dessert!
- Larb chicken flatbread. LOVE LOVE LOVE LARB! I can't wait to try this!
Did you find anything awesome this week? Please share it with us in the comments below! Have a wonderful week!