Welcome to March! I can’t believe I’m saying that already… time is FLYING by this year! I spent this weekend, as promised, hunkered down with Netflix. I made it out for yoga, delicious meals, and a few adventures, but still managed to make my way through House of Cards! No comments on it yet: I’m still processing. How was your weekend? Did you manage to get outside? We had some killer rainstorms here in Ubud, which made my Netflixy weekend less of a guilty-pleasure. Now, I can get back to life! Work! Reading! NON-TV! That is, after the Downton Abbey finale tonight! Ha! But really. Have a wonderful Sunday!
Here’s what I found on the interwebs this week that made me drool!
- Creamy Cashew Indian Butter Paneer. You KNOW how I feel about Indian Butter ____. This sounds perfect!
- Ginger scallion chicken wraps. YUM. Lunch, anyone?
- Butternut Tabbouleh. Um, I love butternut. I love tabbouleh. I LOVE THIS!
- Pan-grilled marshmallow toasts with sea salt. Whoa. I’m moving in!
- This dress thing is ridiculous. And I still see white/gold. Oops?
- Chocolate cobbler. How amazing does this look? I’m on it!
- Cauliflower brie soup. !!!! No words needed!!
- Combination red curry and coconut noodles. This is perfection in a dish!
- Inner goddess raspberry breakfast bowls are BEAUTIFUL! I’m sure tasty, too!
- Tropical, fruit punch, and wild berry mojitos are the most beautiful drinks I’ve seen in a long time! Gorgeous!
- Extra nutty dark chocolate fudge brownies. YES, Joy. YES!
- Quinoa, black bean, avocado, chicken bowls sound like my lunch dreams coming true!
- Coconut citrus sunshine smoothie. Say that five times fast! And then make me one.
- Cinnamon crunch bagel loaf. Ooooooh this sounds like delicious bagels with less work! YES!
- Charred cauliflower carbonara. Cauliflower is having a moment, and it looks GREAT in this dish!
Did you find anything awesome this week? Please share it with us in the comments below!0