Happy TUESDAY, my friends! Oooh is it weird to have #DroolWorthy on a Tuesday? It won’t be after today, because this is how it’ll be from now one! Yaaay Tuesday!
I’m back in Portland (!!) so I spent the weekend at a yoga workshop with Tiffany Cruikshank, who is a beautiful lady and I highly recommend spending time with if you get the chance! We did some very nerdy yoga things, and some really FUN yoga things. It was a great way to welcome me back to Oregon! I’m really looking forward to diving into the yoga community here (and hopefully teaching soon!). Get ready for some Oregon love on instagram!
Here’s what I found on the interwebs this week that made me drool!
- Blueberry baked oatmeal. What an amazing breakfast!
- Classic carbonara. I’ve been wanting to learn Italian classics!
- Potatoes with soft eggs. YES, Deb. YES!
- Green goddess hummus. Ummm pass me a gallon, please!
- One pot creamy spinach lentils. Try saying that 3x fast! I WANT IT ALL!
- How to brown butter. In case you still don’t know (YOU SHOULD!).
- Vegan roasted veggie bowl. THE COLORS!! LOVE!
- Vietnamese banh mi street tacos! Um DUH I love these!
- Blueberry muffins with almond crumb topping. Now that I have an oven again… lookout!!
- Slow cooker tacos al pastor! One of my favorite tacos!!
- Ayurvedic digestive tea. Oooh yes. Brew me some of this STAT!
- Sparkling meyer lemon and passionfruit panna cotta. Whoa. So beautiful!
- Honey shortbread! OOOoooh!
- Winter rainbow panzanella. This is the most beautiful salad!
- Cream cheese swirl carrot coffee cake. THIS IS GENIUS! Ooh wow this sounds good!
- Modern spring wreath DIY. So cute!
- Chocolate almond butter balls. You KNOW I support almond butter recipes! Love!
- Blackberry coconut scones. These are *almost* too beautiful to eat! Almost.
- The easiest cheese soufflé. Another one to try (for a first!)!
- Thai beef with basil. YUUUUM!
- Candied citrus cake. All that beautiful candied citrus! It’s gorgeous!
- Vegan no-bake lemon blueberry cheesecake. What a beautiful color! I’m sure this is amazing!
Did you find anything awesome this week? Please share it with us in the comments below!