Good morning errbody!! I hope you all had wonderful weekends! I spent mine at the coast, exploring the mouth of the Columbia river and lounging around in my yoga pants all weekend. No shame. It was great! I came back to Portland yesterday and now feel like OMG THIS WEEK IS SO SHORT … because I’m going back to the beach in a few days. Tough life! It certainly is a big change from Bali: going from being HOT in a swimsuit on the beach, to being cold in long underwear, a down jacket, wool socks, a scarf, etc. But, beach is beach — I love them all!
What did you guys get up to this weekend? Did you get outside? Are you still under snow or moving into spring? Have a WONDERFUL WEEK! xo
In case you missed it, here’s what I made for you guys this week!
- Chipotle Corn Almond Soup! This one is SO SIMPLE and full of flavor!
- Neiman Marcus $250 Cookies. Still my favorite cookie E.V.E.R.
- Hot Fudge Pudding Cake. Um, you can’t NOT love this!
- Chicken Curry Pot Pie. Such a great take on an old classic!
Here’s what I found on the interwebs this week that made me drool!
- Tomato and chargrilled pepper soup with feta and bacon. Um, yes!
- Green curry dumplings. THESE!!!!
- Sambal chicken skewers. Yaaay sambal! These sound great!
- Roasted garlic asparagus. Two of my favorites COMBINED! Yum!
- Raspberry camomile cream sodas. HOLY DELICIOUS and gorgeous photos!
- Carrot bloody Marys. I can dig it!
- Banh mi spring rolls. This is brilliant! You KNOW I love banh mi!
- Hot cross bun and nutmeg tray bake. Whoa. This is incredible!
- Grilled salmon with beet blood orange relish. How gorgeous is that relish!?
- Caramel pecan bars. OOH YUMMY!
- Roasted strawberry and dumpling skillet. Yes, Joy. YES!
- Dipped colorblock sugar cookies. These are SO CUTE!
- Black sesame buttermilk rolls. Whoa. These sounds so good!
- Carrot cake scones. Jonathan is on a roll with yummy carrot recipes! I love it!
- Banh mi lettuce wraps! MORE creative banh me!! I love it!
- Coconut and passionfruit porridge. Oooh yes. I won’t say “no” to passionfruit!
- Carrot cake horchata. Whoaaa! Great idea!
Did you find anything awesome this week? Please share it with us in the comments below!