Happy Tuesday, friends! I hope your week is off to a good start. I spend the weekend working (on my first video!), meeting friends, concert-going (follow me on snapchat @thekitchenpaper to see these behind-the-scenes things!), and relaxing. I took Sunday as a 100% do-nothing work-nada eat-all-the-cheese kind of day. Sometimes you need that, right? Right. I watched "Friends" literally all day, which was a.w.e.s.o.m.e. Now I'm back to work and completely addicted to making videos — you seriously might beg me to stop in a few weeks. We will see! Seriously, thanks for the great feedback. Making videos still scares me half to death, but the positive reactions from all of you were really encouraging! I suppose my weirdness can work to my benefit, eh? 🙂
Here's what I found on the interwebs this week that made me drool!
- Falafel! I LOOVE falafel!
- Chocolate hazelnut tart with maple ganache. Um, I’m dying.
- Vietnamese bbq shrimp noodle bowl! MY HEAVEN!
- Pineapple hibiscus mocktail = DREAMY.
- These shrimp tacos sound so so so perfect!
- Pretty pretty pasta with caramelized onions!
- Strawberry chia jam! Bring on the berries!
- Greek yogurt Alfredo sauce. Is this not brilliant? Can’t wait to try!
- A grilled cheese with brown sugar pecans and BACON!? Is this real life!?
- Roasted strawberry milkshakes with chocolate pistachio brittle. Whoa. Just, whoa.
- Citrus salad with vanilla sugar + mint. This is absolute perfection!
- JAMBALAYA PIZZA!?! I’m psyched about this one!
- Brownie tiramisu trifle. This sounds SO FREAKING GOOD!
- Monkey bread cheesecake. I love all three of those words, and even MORE together!
- Classic spaghetti alla matriciana. YUM! On this list for sure!
- I love any colorful beet salad, and this one sounds awesome!
- Stovetop goat cheese shells and cheese. Seriously though: THE BEST!
- Chicken and goat cheese enchiladas. YESSS YES YES! Send these over stat!
Did you find anything awesome this week? Please share it with us in the comments below!
Leave a Reply