Happy Tuesday everybody! I hope your weeks are off to a joyful start! I got back on my feet yesterday, cooked up some goodies, then met up with new blogger friends at a coffee/chocolate shop in Portland! YAY blogger friends! Yay Portland coffee and chocolate! This city is rad, fo reals!
Now that I'm mostly moved in, I'm back to work and feeling the countdown before my trip to England/Scotland/Iceland next month. I'm planning to keep the blog fully stocked with recipes (on the normal schedule) while I'm gone for a month ... so I'm cooking up a storm to backlog a little bit for you all! Is that something I'm allowed to admit? I think so. I know I'm not the only blogger that does it, and I'm sure you guys want to keep getting delicious tidbits on the reg! This means my little kitchen is seeing some serious action (um, as is my stomach. I may arrive in England 30 pounds heavier).
This week it seems like everyone decided to cook with rhubarb — and I don't blame them! It's one of my favorites! Here's what I found on the interwebs this week that made me drool!
- GIANT CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE FOR ONE!? This is for sure gonna be mine ASAP!
- Lemon sorbet punch. So pretty!
- Brown sugar meringues with strawberries and cream. These look DELISH!
- Italian limoncello recipe. I'm coming over, Erin!
- Easy rhubarb cake is beyond gorgeous!
- Healthy strawberry coconut smoothies. Such a pretty pink!
- Lemon creme brûlée. OMG YES!
- Peanut butter chocolate chunk cookies. Oooh these look pretty darn good, even with the pb!
- Almond joy cheesecake. !!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Banana crunch oat muffins. These are basically health food, right?!
- DIY bath soak! I'm aalllllll about this!
- Strawberry rhubarb almond galette. Oh yes oh yes oh yesss!
- Passionfruit lime spritzer. YOU KNOW I'm passionate about passion fruit! Heh. heh.
- Blackberry curd trifles. This may be my perfect non-chocolate dessert!!
- Rhubarb prosecco sparkler. How gorgeous are those rhubarb ribbons?!
- Homemade sweetened condensed coconut milk. WHOA. Life. CHANGED!
- Bakery-style chocolate chunk toffee cookies. OMG. I need these STAT!
- Strawberry rhubarb hazelnut muffins. Beautiful pictures!
- Strawberry and nectarine galette. Anything with nectarines wins in my book!
- Greens and goat cheese bisque. OMG! I love this!!
- Fruity granitas! Gorgeous! And, YUM!
- Baked halibut with basil butter. BASIL BUTTER?! No words.
Did you find anything awesome this week? Please share it with us in the comments below!