Happy Tuesday, everybody! I hope you all had a lovely Memorial Day Weekend! I spend the weekend (plus some) in Southern Oregon visiting with family and friends, enjoying small-town carnival rides and the great outdoors! It was a wonderful weekend! Now I’m back to work for a few days before heading to Indulge Conference this weekend. By “heading to” I mean riding my bike two miles to the event — it’s here in Portland! YAY! I’m so excited to meet everyone! What’d you all do for the holiday weekend?
Here’s what I found on the interwebs this week that made me drool!
- Strawberry cookies and cream cake!!! OMG! Perfection!
- Chocolate dipped caramel s’mores. DREAM DESSERT!
- How to use a food processor. My absolute favorite appliance!
- Big batch apricot muesli. Breakfast, anyone?
- Spinach artichoke enchiladas. Whoa! I love this combo!
- Chocolate chip monkey bread! I LOVE IT!
- Chorizo french fry nachos. I am on a huuuge chorizo kick!
- Chocolate olive oil cake with coconut milk. So pretty!
- Caramelized sesame chocolate bars. TASTY!
- Swirled berry yogurt popsicles. I want!!
- Cheddar jalapeño corn dogs. GUYS! THIS IS AWESOME!
- Strawberry spinach salad. One of my favorite salad combinations.
- Brown butter apricot white chocolate brownies. So many good flavors!
- Lavender basil lemonade. Heck yeah!
- Avocado toast with smoked salmon and radishes. YEAAAH SMOKED SALMON!
- Everything bagel goat cheese. LITERALLY MY DREAM COME TRUE!
- Falafel bites with lemon twist hummus. E.v.e.r.y.d.a.y.
- Coconut no bake cookies. Hellloooo summer cookies!
- Tomatillo avocado salsa. Yes yes and yes!
- Pistachio pavlova with strawberry rhubarb cream. Oh, so good!!
- Turmeric garlic shrimp — such a great combo!
- Strawberry salsa. I want this all day every day!!
Did you find anything awesome this week? Please share it with us in the comments below!