Happy Tuesday! I hope you guys are staying cool wherever you are... I'm trying not to roast my skin off in my 95 degree apartment here in Portland! Did I mention how much I love being back and living here? Hehe. Really though, I've figured out how to keep it cool: open the door to the air-conditioned hallway (the apt itself doesn't have AC). GENIUS! I hope nobody important is reading this. With only a week left in Portland before I head to Europe, I'm in work work socialize socialize mode — sometimes at the same time. Lots to do, but all fun. On Sunday I went to the beach with a friend and was soooo glad to have a little down-time to hike, smell/touch/listen to the ocean, and have a chance of pace. This weekend I'm heading to a different beach with some family — another great weekend in the works!
How was your weekend? Any June plans coming up? Find anything tasty on the internet this week!?
Here's what I found on the interwebs this week that made me drool!
- Peach, blueberry, and blackberry graham cracker crumble! Hellooo summer!
- White chocolate churro crunch. WHAAAT!?! Love it!
- Bourbon paprika pecan popcorn! I'm coming over, Lisa!!
- Malasadas with lilikoi and guava filling. SO TASTY!
- Blueberry greek yogurt waffles. Looks like I need to get a waffle maker!
- Blueberry buckle with lemon glaze. YUUM! Can I eat that for breakfast please?
- Elvis ice cream snackwiches. You know what that means: HECK YES!
- The hippie bowl. I want to eat this all day every day!
- Caramelized banana rice pudding. I adore rice pudding! This sounds amazing!
- Spicy sausage rigatoni = YES YES YES CAAARBS!
- Waffles with vanilla bean cherries. Again: who's gonna buy me a waffle maker?
- This cherry clafoutis is gorgeous — and YUUUM!
- Salted almond butter freezer fudge. PERFECT! I'm making this ASAP!
- Bombshell oreo brownies. Whoa. I'm in!
- Smoked paprika shrimp and corn chowder. Every part of that sounds perfect!
- Mexican green chili veggie burgers. Oh heck yes! Gimme that!
Did you find anything awesome this week? Please share it with us in the comments below!