Oh heeey spring! Spring has definitely arrived here in Portland, and IT IS GORGEOUS! Warm weather, flowering trees, blue skies — all great components making for a darn good week. I don't have much to report today, we have a very short list of things to drool over. COME ON INTERNET! This week is a busy one for me — visiting with my Dad (he's here from Hawaii!), teaching lots of yoga, and getting ready for a trip out of town this weekend. Here's to making it as productive as possible! Have a great week! xo
Here's a re-cap of what we saw on TKP in the last week!
Here's what I found on the interwebs this week that made me drool!
- Lavender Honey and Raspberry-Rhubarb Galette. So pretty (and YUM!)!
- Chicken goat cheese enchiladas. Goat cheese + Mexican = MY LOVE!
- Cinnamon sugar swirl loaf. Oh yes please!!
- The moral bucket list. Absolutely MUST READ!
- Sriracha Peanut kettle corn. Whoa. WHOA!
- 15 amazing asparagus recipes! I LOVE asparagus! Yay spring!
- Strawberry buttermilk panna cotta (with macerated strawberries and basil!) sound UH-MAZING!
- People riding bikes, minus bikes. This is so great! HA!
- Grapefruit olive oil cake with bittersweet chocolate. I love this. LOVE!
- What's so special about 350F?
Did you find anything awesome this week? Please share it with us in the comments below!