This year was an eventful one! I stopped working a “real job” and started The Kitchen Paper, I ran my first (and second!) marathon, went to Alaska, GOT MARRIED!, and had what I look back on as the most important year of my life — thus far.
I’m so grateful to my friends and family who have supported my ambitions, whether in my personal life, business decisions, or sports-goals. I feel incredibly fortunate to have people who believe in me, push me, back me up, encourage me, and let me know they’ll love me no matter what. It’s really liberating to not feel confined by social norms of what I “should” do or “am capable” of doing. This year has definitely been one of transition and change, and I’m happy with the choices I’ve made and paths I’ve begun walking.
Without further ado, here are the top 15 recipes on The Kitchen Paper from the last 11.5 months! These are ranked based on page views, so have nothing to do with my personal preference (although I think they’re all delicious!). I have big plans for recipes to come in the New Year, so get ready for 2014!
- Oreo Cookie Butter
- Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal Smoothie
- Quick Stovetop Mac & Cheese
- Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting
- Cinnamon Sugar Pumpkin Muffins
- Strawberry Shortcake Greek Yogurt Popsicles
- Strawberries and Cream Oatmeal Smoothie
- Skinny Pumpkin Pasta Bake
- Brown Butter Snickerdoodles
- Sweet Potato Quinoa Cakes
- Lemon Crinkle Cookies
- Iced Lemon Cookies
- Breakfast Quinoa
- German Pancakes
- Macadamia Mocha Brownies